29 de dez. de 2015

Cat BackPack by AliExpress ~!


Hello guys, how are you been? 

So, today i received one of my 11.11 Aliexpress order. That was an order in which I was worried and anxious,but in the end was taxed for my sadness life of buyer ಥ_ಥ . Let's review~!

Follow the photos bellow : 


Imagem do produto no site
(Image of the product on site)

Imagem real do produto
(Real photo of the product)
Let's do considerations :

  • Price : 
I got it in 11.11 so was in sale, but i don't remember if on the sale was US$10,89 or the original price is US$10,89. Anyway, was a good order for a good thing, but was taxed in around R$35,40, which is the same price of the order.
  • Size : 
It is exactly as described in the description on the site. Have around 16,7 cm~
  • Color : 
The only thing is different, the main zipper should be pink, not black as it came to me, but is not too relevant for me.
  • Fabric: 
I don't have any discontent about this. The fabric is good.
  • Treatment : 
The seller was SUUUPER NICE to me! He answered my questions quickly and was attentive.
  • Delivery time:
Takes only 1 mouth to arrived to me ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

Final thought :
I give this order 9.5, -0.5 because I was taxed, but the product is like the description and the seller is loyal and honest.

If you like this backpack Click here for buy it~ !




Thank so much guys, I hope you have a good day and a lovely new year 
~(~ ̄▽ ̄)~
KumaChi Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário